You've got three days

You have three days.
I deleted your number. I dont know your email. I have no way to contact you beyond showing up at your house and I wont do that.
I love how you have made me feel but hate how I feel now. But I get it. This is not the end of the world and this too shall pass.
So that is why you have three days to contact me. If you fail to contact me you will lose me forever.  If you do contact me I will be yours always. I know it is dramatic but the passion of life demands a little drama.
We are not teenagers at camp. This is real life and we are playing an adult game. Life is short and you can tarry your days away but when perfection presents itself, you dont shop around to find something better.
But if you do feel the need to shop around then maybe my point is proved. Your not as perfect as I thought. So we will see. Are you the picture of perfection? Or just a red herring sent to divert me from my course?
The heart is a fickle thing. It can be soured with a word or a look. But it can also be captured with a touch or a smile. You've captured mine and I will freely offer it to you when the time comes. But you have to prove yourself to me to be worthy of it.
You have three days to decide.

Comments